Enrolments are open throughout the year. The Bangalore North University follows a semester pattern. The examination pattern is also semester based. However, admissions are only on the annual basis ie., the Bangalore North University admits students only in the odd semesters and not in the even semesters. However, the enrolments are open throughout the year, you can book your seats well in advance thereby avoiding last minute disappointment.
All professional courses offered by SJES College of Management Studies are approved by AICTE. AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) New Delhi, Govt. of India, is a professional technical body that recognizes Technical and Professional courses. The courses that fall under the purview of AICTE are BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management), MBA (Master of Business Administration) . These two courses are affiliated to Bangalore North University and approved by AICTE..
Yes, you have to submit all certificates in original. Bangalore North University requires the original certificates to be verified.
As such students wishing to pursue undergraduate programs have to submit the following documents:
Students wishing to pursue post-graduate programs have to submit the following documents:
1. Fee shall be charged for whole semester/year (in advance or in semester wise installments) in which the candidate is currently studying.
2. Withdrawal notification has to be intimated to the institution in handwritten letter by the student who has enrolled for the study. This should be intimated at least 90 days before the ensuing semester.
3. If a student had utilized the hostel facility for even one day, one month fee has to be paid, if he leaves in between during the semester/year.
4. If a student had started attending classes for Odd/Even Semester, he/she shall pay tuition fee for that entire academic year.
5. In case any fee concession is allowed and the student discontinues after joining and attending classes, that academic year fee had to be paid in full and fee concession stands withdrawn.
6. Regarding cancellation , decision taken by the Management will be final.
Students are required to remit their semester fee within two weeks of the commencement of the semester. Late fee details will be intimated from time to time.
Hostel Maintenance Fee is Rs. 10000 . Monthly hostel fee is Rs.6000 which includes food and accommodation.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. The College gives utmost priority for discipline and every student is bound to follow the norms and guidelines laid down by the authorities of the institution, from time to time.
2. The College timings are from 9.30 AM to 4.15 PM with Lunch Break from 12.50 PM to 1.40 PM. Students are required to be present in the class, at least 10 minutes before the commencement of the College at 9.30 AM
3. Students are required to maintain attendance of minimum 75% as per the university regulations to make themselves eligible to appear for Semester examinations.
4. All laboratory records/observation note books, internship/project reports/dissertations/tour reports and other submissions have to done on time to avoid any penalty or fine. Lab session attendance is must for appearing for practical examinations.
5. Students who have opted for Value added programs like Aviation and Logistics Management/Cloud Computing and Cyber Security along with their UG/PG Courses are required to attend the value added program classes and maintain 75% attendance to ensure that they become eligible for certification examination. Any internship requirement also has to be fulfilled as per the rules and regulations of such programs.
6. The regular uniform of the College will have to be worn on Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday T-Shirt approved by College should be worn. Thursday and Friday College uniform should be worn and on Saturday any decent casual wear is fine.
7. Every student shall conduct himself/herself in such a way that causes no disturbance to the conduct of classes or fellow students.
8. Students are required to pay the tuition fee, university registration fee, exam fee, other applicable fee, hostel fee etc. on time. The fee has to be remitted within two weeks of the commencement of the respective semester. Penalty will be levied for late payment. This will be notified from time to time.
9. Ragging, consuming alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited in the hostel/college campus.
10. No functions shall be arranged by the students in the college campus or hostel without the prior written permission from the Principal's Office.
11. Writing on walls, pillars, restroom, and furniture or along corridors is not permitted.
12. Usage of cell phones during class hours is not permitted. If a student is found using cell phone during the class session it will be confiscated.
13. Any damage if caused to college property, by the student(s), the pro-rata cost will be recovered from the concerned as fine/penalty, besides initiating disciplinary action against the concerned.
14. All the students should display their College ID cards at all times while in College.